Children are accepted throughout the year on a rolling admissions basis. Applications are accepted every day. Interviews are scheduled based on each family's availability. Please check our website for pre-opening events for children and their parents.
In consideration of our families, we at Little GEMS International commit to expediting the admission process in the following ways:
- Offering a rolling admissions process.
- There is an application fee of $50.00.
- All applications will be reviewed and an interview will be scheduled within 10 days of receipt of the application.
- Interviews will be scheduled based on a family's availability. The Admissions Office will be open every day with special hours on Saturday.
- Eligibility decisions will be made within two weeks following the family interview.
- An acceptance letter will be sent immediately following the decision.
- Parents will have seven days following receipt of letter to confirm their commitment and acceptance to the Little GEMS International.
- Tuition fees, payment schedule and deposit information will be included with the acceptance letter.
- If there is no space available, the child will be placed on a waiting list.
Transfer to GEMS World Academy – Chicago
There are plans to open a GEMS World Academy-Chicago in September 2014. Children who have attended Little GEMS International and are eligible for Kindergarten will receive priority consideration for placement in the GEMS World Academy located in the Lakeshore East area of Chicago..
The Admissions Team for Little GEMS International welcomes prospective families to contact us directly so that all of your questions regarding our world-class learning community are answered. We are also available to assist your family through the application process. It is our goal to help you transition from inquiry to enrollment in a seamless manner. Please call 312.361.3532 to speak to Nadia Dreger, the Admissions Specialist.